Located in the charming village of Oak Bluffs on Martha’s Vineyard, this beautiful Victorian gingerbread house is walking distance to the beach, fine shops and restaurants, night life, ferries, movie theatres, public transportation, and bicycle rentals.
COME STAY WITH US!
125 Circuit Avenue, P.O. Box 1033
Oak Bluffs, MA 02557
ROOMS W/PRIVATE BATHROOM
THREE BEDROOM GROUP TRAVEL ROOMS (Budget Friendly)
|June 1st – October 31st (In Season)||$250 – $450/night||$675 – $1,000/night|
|November 1st – May 31st (Off Season)||$175-$250/night||$450 – $675/night|
IN SEASON RATES - June 1st - October 31st
Rooms w/Private Bathroom $250 – $450/night
3 Bedroom Group Travel Rooms (Budget Friendly) $675 – $1,000/night
OFF SEASON RATES - November 1st - May 31st
Rooms w/Private Bathroom – $175 – $250/night
3 Bedroom Group Travel Rooms (Budget Friendly) – $450 – $675/night
- 50% deposit required with reservation of two or more nights.
100% deposit required for one night.
- 100% deposit if reservation is made within 14 days of arrival.
- 100% deposit if the reservation is made through any OTAs (Online Travel Agency) or third-party websites.
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- 11.7& tax not included. A 3% credit card processing fee may apply.
- Rates are subject to change without notice during peak periods and holidays.
- Balance is due upon arrival.
- Refunds are available with a written 14 day or more of notice of cancellation prior to arrival date. A Cancellation Fee of $25.00 will be charged per room(s) reserved.
- There is no refund available for late arrival or early departure.
- If cancelling within a 14 day window, there will be no refund unless we can rebook the room(s). If the room has to be discounted in order to resell, the lower rate will be refunded. A $25.00 Cancellation fee will also be applied.
- Tivoli Inn does not take responsibility for changes to your reservation due to inclement weather, cancelled boats, unforeseen changes to travel plans, personal sickness or injury, or family emergencies.
- We highly encourage guests to consider purchasing trip insurance in the event an emergency arises that impedes your travel plans. A visit to InsureMyTrip.com to compare affordable options is well worth your travel investment.
Check In & Out – Check in time 3:00 P.M. Check out time 11:00AM
Reservations – There is a 3 night minimum in July and August on the weekends. There is a 2 night minimum on weekends in June and September, and during the week in July and August.
Amenities – Wireless Internet, Cable TV, guest refrigerator and lovely outdoor shower. Assorted teas and Poland spring water available at all times. Self serve coffee, herbal teas, juices, and spring water available at all times.
Activities – Events Hosted: Any small gatherings are welcome. Other Activities: Swimming, biking & hiking trails, fishing, parks, dining and shopping, movie theatres, tennis and water sports, all within walking distance.